Raya is a wonderful time for family and friends to get together. Whether you celebrate Raya with your family or whether you’re invited to a friend’s open house, you know one thing is guaranteed: an amazing spread fit for a king (or queen!).
There’s a lot that goes into preparing a feast and, if you’re hosting guests, it certainly wouldn’t hurt to have some of these time-saving items that will speed up your cooking prep during the festivities and leave you with plenty of time for catching up!
Cook up a storm at the speed of lightning this Raya with these 6 things under RM30 that you can find on www.11street.my.
1. Save time chopping up those vegetables with a Multifunction Grater/Slicer/Shredder/Chopping Board that comes with 4 different types of blades to accommodate your needs in the kitchen.
You’ll be able to slice shallots, grate ginger and shred the turmeric leaves to make your pulut serunding dish in half the time it would take you if you were using a regular ol’ knife for your kitchen prep!
2. Whether you’re making some asam pedas or beef rendang this Raya, you’re likely to use plenty of garlic and onions, as most Malaysian recipes call for. But have you ever noticed how the smell of garlic and onions never seem to leave your fingers, particularly if you’ve been taking your own sweet time to chop them up?
Well, you won’t have to worry about that with the Mini Press Design Kitchen Pressing Onion Vegetable Chopper Cutter. You’ll even be able to speedily prepare enough chopped onions and garlic for all the dishes you’re planning to cook, without leaving behind a smell on your hands!
3. But if you prefer the traditional way of cutting your vegetables, then you could probably do with this Multi-Function Cut Board, which eliminates the need to use several extra bowls and containers for storing your chopped vegetables.
With two drawer compartments for storing, washing and draining water, you can efficiently cut, wash and store all the onions and cucumbers you need for the classic satay and peanut sauce dish you’re preparing for your open house.
4. If you’ve sliced any kind of food before, you’ll know how hard it is to slice anything evenly, which is particularly frustrating when it’s painfully obvious that all the eggplant you’ve sliced for your sambal are different sizes. Thankfully, somebody invented the Iguana Tomato Slicer that is super easy to use and makes your vegetables look like they were sliced by a pro!
Spend less time obsessing over whether your vegetables are sliced evenly when you use this tomato slicer to make smooth, guided cuts with the matching knife. The slicer also doubles as a finger guard, ensuring safe and easy slicing each time.
5. It’s not Raya without beef rendang, but have you tried a beef rendang burger? If you’re feeling adventurous this festive period, try making your own rendang burger patties using the Multipurpose Heavy Duty Manual Meat Pasta Powder Sausage Grinder.
This durable multi-function manual meat mincer is a fast and efficient way to process your meat before you try out a rendang burger recipe that will have you saying “Nasi Lemak burger, who?” because it’s just that good!
6. And for dessert, you might find that slicing tool like this Stainless Steel Double Adjustable Wire Cake Slicer Leveler Cutter, will come in handy. Professional bakers and chefs use cake slicing tools like this one to ensure that each layer of their cakes is perfectly even in height or thickness, but it is also suitable for beginners to try out too!
This tool can be adjusted to 6 different heights to meet all your cake slicing needs and make your baking preparations a piece of cake!
Check out more great deals on kitchen and dining products at www.11street.my
Check out more great deals on kitchen and dining tools products at www.11street.my.