Ingredients: make 14-15
A: 80g caster sugar, ¼ tsps salt, 200g plain flour
(sifted), 1 tsp baking powder
B:100 ml plain yoghurt, 2 large eggs,1 tsp vanilla
extract, 150g butter(melted)
15 tbsps ALCE NERO organic mixed berries jam
For the coating
150g caster sugar [optional], 15 pcs Muffin mold and liners
1. Heat the oven to 180℃.
2. Put A ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the yoghurt, eggs and vanilla extract. Pour the wet ingredients and melted butter into the dry ingredients and fold until mixed well.
4. Place 2 tablespoons of the batter into each muffin hole. Add 1 tbsp of ALCE NERO jam into the centre of each and then cover with batter.
5. Place the muffins into the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
6. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes in the tin before removing and rolling in the caster sugar [optional].
(Recipe from ALCE NERO organic mixed berries jam)
Leave a Reply