(Preparation Time : 10 minutes)
( Overall Time : 20 minutes)
1. 6 pcs Fresh Prawns
2. 2 eggs ( white egg needed only)
3. 2 egg shell water
4. Pinch of Salt
1.Clean the prawns
2. Arrange the prawns on the plate
3. Split the egg white from the egg
4. Beat the egg white till peak and add some salt for flavour.
5. Split the foam and the egg white and poured to the prawns
6. Steam them together when you cook your rice. It approximately take around 10 minutes.
Seafood sponsored by MySeafoodMart
And now you can get your seafood fresh by just clicking via their website. They deliver freshly to your doorsteps